APPLICATIONS OPEN ON MONDAY 11TH SEPTEMBER 2023
Work Experience (2nd & 3rd level students) with the CSPCA.
If you are interested in applying for work experience with the CSPCA Team please apply online only.
Our team are looking for volunteers who have a genuine interest in the caring of animals and are not afraid of hard work.
Please note it is not automatic acceptance.
Here is how you can apply:
- Complete our online application.
- Attach a cover letter & CV. (Online only)
- Attach a letter from you doctor stating you have received the tetanus vaccination. (Online only)
- Attach proof of ID. (Online only)
- Attach a insurance letter from the school stating you are covered for work experience. (Online only)
It’s important to note that all volunteers must be over the age of 16 years old.
We offer block week work experience for 2nd level students & 3rd level students, one day a week and /or block week.