Procedure when adopting a dog
- You must fill in a questionaire if you are interested in interacting with a dog. This questionaire is assessed and if you meet the criteria you are able to meet the dog in the meet and greet area.
- It is recommend you bring along any other dog that lives in your household with you so that staff can see how the dogs interact,to assess if they get along together before you adopt the dog.
If you decide to adopt the dog:
- If you are living in rented accomodation you need a landlords written permission to have the dog on the premises.
- You need to hold a current dog licence. If you are living in the city the licence is available to buy at the CSPCA for €20 or at your local post office if you live in the County.
Procedure when adopting a cat
- You must fill in a questionaire if you are interested in adopting a cat. This questionaire is assessed and if you meet the criteria you are able to adopt the cat.
Our Meet and Greet area