Ways you can help the animals here at the C.S.P.C.A.
There are many ways you can make a big difference to the lives of the animals in our care
- set up a monthly Standing Order in any amount
- donate online
- send your donations to the CSPCA Shelter, Link Road, Mahon, Cork
- offer your time as a volunteer or dog walker
- foster abused or neglected animals
- contribute to our Cattery Appeal
- offer your time to help improve our grounds and general facilities
- donate old dog & cat beds and old bedding for our animals
Dog & Cat Questionnaire
Applying for work experience for 2nd and 3rd level education?
Interested in working with animals in the future?
Well did you know? we can offer exactly that, learn what its like to be part of the team!
So this is what we need:
- Complete Our Volunteer form & Insurance waiver
- Copy of ID
- GP Letter stating you have received the tetanus injection
- Insurance letter from your school/college
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
Ensure that all the following are handed in together within an envelope labelled “to the attention of CSPCA Manager”.
Hard copy’s excepted only and must be handed into the CSPCA office only.
All secondary level students, we’re offering block weeks only.
Third level students, offering block weeks and/or designated days only!
WE ARE EXCEPTING ALL FORMS FROM THE 1ST OF SEPTEMBER 2019 ONLY!
If you can help in any way please contact us on 021-4515534 or email email@example.com
Applications for voluntary dog walking are now closed.
The CSPCA is a non-profit organisation and runs solely off donations. If you would like to donate money to the CSPCA, there is a donate button which takes you to the secure site Paypal where you can donate an amount. We appreciate all donations and they are put to great use.