Ways you can help the animals here at the C.S.P.C.A.
There are many ways you can make a big difference to the lives of the animals in our care
- set up a monthly Standing Order in any amount
- donate online
- send your donations to the CSPCA Shelter, Link Road, Mahon, Cork
- offer your time as a volunteer or dog walker
- foster abused or neglected animals
- contribute to our Cattery Appeal
- donate old dog & cat beds for our animals
Our Foster Programme.
The benefits of fostering is to help the animal to recover from neglect, abuse illness or injury.
When fostering you are also helping us free up space in our centre in order to rescue more animal’s in need of our help.
Fostering plays the important role in the rehabilitation of the animal, many animals don’t cope very well in the kennel environment and others need confidence with socialising and affection. Being involved in a family environment really helps their progress.
If you are interested, please complete & take a moment to read FAQ’s, foster care agreement and the application form.
If you feel you are suitable please forward on the agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line FOSTER.
Our team will make contact and get the ball rolling.
Applications for work experience have now closed.
Volunteer dog walking .
Interested in being a volunteer dog walker?
Wonder-paws have been fabulous enough to hold a second training day for anyone who would like to become a volunteer dog walker!
What do you need to do?
- Complete the volunteer form and insurance waiver(found above)
- Attach a GP letter stating that you have received the tetanus injection.
- Copy of proof of ID.
- All forms to be handed into the CSPCA office.
Once all forms are received, your name will be put down for the training day!
WHEN: 21TH March 2020
WHERE: CSPCA Centre
TIMES: 10:00 am-2:00 pm
CHARGE: €10 (pay on the day)
Dog walking is Monday-Friday (11:00am-12:15pm or 2:00pm-3:15pm)
Must be 16 years old or over to attend.
The CSPCA is a non-profit organisation and runs solely off donations. If you would like to donate money to the CSPCA, there is a donate button which takes you to the secure site Paypal where you can donate an amount. We appreciate all donations and they are put to great use.